ITASCA, IL (November 9, 2015) – Discovery Health Partners, a division of LaunchPoint, is offering a series of webinars focused on helping health payers improve their payment integrity outcomes, including understanding the essentials to restoring underpaid MSP premiums; maximizing the performance of a successful subrogation program; and how to manage eligibility data and resolve errors.
Discovery Health Partners’ free webinar series includes:
- “Unlock the full potential of your MSP program,” November 10 at 11:00 a.m. CST
- “Best practices for maximizing your subrogation performance,” December 2 at 11:00 a.m. CST
- “Five ways eligibility errors impact payment integrity,“ available on-demand
Webinar: Unlock the full potential of your MSP program
The first webinar, hosted by payment integrity expert Mike Feid, will cover how to “Unlock the full potential of your MSP program” on November 10 at 11:00 a.m. CST. Registration is available at bit.ly/MSPwebinar2015.
In this free webinar, Feid will help health plans identify how gaps in the MSP validation and premium restoration process can significantly affect premiums owed to their organization. In addition, attendees will learn:
- Tips to successfully update eligibility information with CMS
- Why documenting and tracking the MSP process simplifies CMS compliance
- How to expedite restorations to improve results more quickly
- Why plans that already actively pursue premium restoration can benefit from a review of their processes
- How other payers have improved MSP processes with significant results
Webinar: Best practices for maximizing your subrogation performance
Discovery Health Partners’ general counsel, Elizabeth Longo, will discuss “Best Practices for Maximizing your Subrogation Performance” on December 2 at 11:00 a.m. CST.
Registration information is available at bit.ly/SubroWebinar2015. In this free webinar, Longo will review obstacles to success and share how new technologies are powering changes in subrogation. In addition, attendees will learn how:
- Technology can provide full transparency into a subrogation program
- Powerful and flexible software can fit the way you work and deliver better results
- Advanced data mining can uncover the best recovery opportunities
- Implementing best practices improves case management and workflow
- Real-time dashboards and reports enhance visibility
- Building the right team can deliver top performance
Webinar: Five ways eligibility errors impact payment integrity
Additionally, a webinar that tackles eligibility management challenges, “Five ways eligibility errors impact payment integrity,” is available on-demand. Led by industry expert Paul Vosters, the webinar is available at bit.ly/eligibility_webinar_2015 and discusses the importance of managing eligibility data to drive improvements in payment integrity and avoid millions in unnecessary costs. The webinar also covers:
- Five common eligibility data challenges
- Five best practices for better eligibility management
- Next steps for creating a single source of truth for your eligibility data
About Discovery Health Partners
Discovery Health Partners offers the Discovery Payment Integrity SuiteTM of software and solutions to help health plans and other healthcare organizations improve recoveries, avoid costs, and optimize revenue. We offer a unique combination of deep healthcare expertise and powerful technology solutions to help our clients drive improved payment integrity and generate measurable results.
Discovery Health Partners is a division of LaunchPoint, which has been named two years in a row to the Inc. 5000 list, recognized as one of the country’s fastest growing companies. In 2014, LaunchPoint was named the 100th fastest-growing company on the 2014 Inc. 500 list and #14 in Healthcare. LaunchPoint operates businesses that provide cloud-based analytic solutions, software, and services for healthcare organizations. More information is available at www.discoveryhealthpartners.com.
# # #