- Responsible for delivering business value to customers by architecting effective information systems solutions that address the customer’s business problems, needs and opportunities.
- Has knowledge of architectural frameworks, methodologies, and tools and understands how to apply this knowledge to successfully deliver customer projects.
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and with the customer by understanding the customer’s business context and their unique situation.
- Collaborate with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs in order to facilitate the definition and development of the solution.
- Experience working on strategy projects including assessing current state, recommending the future state architecture, identifying gaps and developing recommendations to remediate and close the gaps.
- Deep understanding with ability to develop the data integration architecture, data architecture, recommend hardware and software infrastructure and the reporting and analytics architecture.
- Strong supporters of the professional development framework for their profession and use the knowledge and best practices derived from their professional associations to the benefit of their customers.
- Applies project management experience and subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Lead the facilitation with the customer architects and other resources to review alternatives, their pros and cons and drive to resolution by selecting the appropriate alternative that is the best fit to meet the customer’s needs.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Provides direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations including difficult personalities.
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 7+ years Data warehouse, BI and analytics experience
- Microsoft SQL Server including SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Data integration using MDM services is a plus (Microsoft/Spherion/MDM Server).
- Healthcare background –Provider or payer. Payer is preferred.
- Member and Provider data area focus is a nice to have.
- Demonstrated experience working on a multi-vendor project.
- Good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to travel up to 100%.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Architect Lead/Project Manager