- Establishes the division’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development including providing technical management and leadership for the division’s solution offerings.
- Directs the division’s strategic technical direction, development and future growth.
- Recommends and directs the technical training curriculum for the division’s consultants. Establishes and conducts internal technical training classes as needed based on client demands and the division’s strategy.
- Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the division’s culture, mission and values.
- Assist the sales team with client calls, meetings, documents and presentations.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation. Familiar with software and hardware evaluation methodologies.
- Responsible for providing a detailed architecture and technical design for enterprise business intelligence and analytics solutions. Lead facilitated sessions with business and technology representatives in order to architect, design and/or enhance various BI/Data Warehouse/Analytics and master data management (MDM) architectures.
- Experience successfully completing the technical track for information architecture blueprints and assessments.
- Regularly leads large cross functional teams, including technical management of client staff assigned to implementation team, in the completion of solution requirements, architecture, and / or implementation deliverables.
- Builds reusable architecture and technology frameworks that can be leveraged both internally and externally.
- Provides the senior technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions that meet customer expectations.
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to proposal efforts and solution design.
- Works with peers outside immediate organization to define and characterize complex technology or process problems and/or develops new solutions, yet works independently to drive technical problems to a solution.
- Leads technically significant work on enterprise scale projects. Is recognized by peers as an expert in several areas of technology related to a business intelligence and analytics framework. Specializes in the Microsoft SQL Server technology stack including the RBBMS, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Writes technical white papers and blogs in high demand and high interest technology topics.
- Conducts speaking engagements in healthcare technology and business venues.
- Solves extremely difficult technical challenges.
- Estimates projects using approved estimating tools.
Education and Experience:
- BS in related field and at least 15 years’ experience in the BI/Data Warehousing/Analytics space, at least 15 years management and strategic experience in this field or MBA/MS in related field with 10 years’ experience.
- Experience in Healthcare, BI/DW, Analytics and MDM a must.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Ability to deal with difficult people in tough situations.
- Strong writing, oral communications and presentation skills.
- Communicates verbally with others in an effective and concise manner.
- Listens actively and effectively.
- Must be available to travel 100% for specific time intervals (weeks or months).
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.