Division: Discovery Health Partners
This position will be responsible for data analysis, loading, validation, business rule development, documentation, BRE development, reporting, and result validation.
Responsibilities and job functions
- Create, load, and update database
- Analyze and validate datasets for error and identify data quality issues
- Work efficiently in teams and fluidly switch between team and self-directed work priorities
- Interact with professionals to provide data requests and answer data related questions
- Capable of gathering information and writing clear functional requirements
- Well organized and enjoys proper documentation
- Experience working in the healthcare industry or with healthcare data, specifically payer data (claims, eligibility, provider data)
- Strong experience in T-SQL documentation, coding, programming and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions using SQL Server
- Broad experience with creating and executing based on functional and technical documents
- Extensive experience with SQL database design (logical & physical)
- Confidence with writing complex stored procedures, queries, views, and triggers using cursor processing in T-SQL, and performance tuning of result
- Expertise in data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) between similar and dissimilar systems using SSIS, DTS, Profiler and SQL programming, capable of source transformation from/to flat files, XML and relational system structures
- Strong communication ability providing functional and technical summarization and understanding to business owners, end users, and other analysts
- Experience with application and BI development, requirement analysis, data analysis, database design and presentation, SDLC, and Agile
- SQL Server: Management Studio, MS SQL Server Enterprise manager, Profiler, DTS, Query Analyzer, SSIS, SSAS, BIDS, SQL Profiler, Performance Monitor
- Reporting Tools: SSRS, Crystal Reports, Analytics/Dashboard experience a plus (Tableau, LogiAnalytics, SAP)
- Web Technologies: XML, HTML, CSS, ASP.Net, VB.NET, C#, VB script
- Tools: TOAD, SQL Navigator, ERwin, MS Visio, Sharepoint, HTML, Team Foundation Server, Redgate Source Control, Visual Source Safe
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field or equivalent
- MCSE or equivalent certifications a plus.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.