We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
Responsibilities and criteria include:
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Required User Acceptance Test Criteria Screen and Interface designs.
- Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Superior listening skills
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Business degree with an emphasis in information systems
- 3 – 5 years experience as business analyst
- Experience in healthcare with medical claims payment systems, a plus
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.