As the economy recovers, companies are gearing up for growth. Sales and marketing teams are joining forces with their IT organizations to put all customer information to work to grow revenues.
They need a comprehensive view of what products their customers own and from which partners they’ve purchased them. They need visibility to customers’ behaviors, preferences, and purchasing patterns. And the information must be complete, accurate, and consistent. This level of information management will help them create a game plan to keep and grow the customers they have and find new profitable ones.
Join a team of experts to learn how to:
- Gain single, 360-degree, and extended customer views based on relevant, timely and trusted data
- Deploy, refine, and benchmark customer information initiatives
- Leverage all customer data, in all applications, for all sales and marketing programs
- John Bair, Chief Technology Officer, Ajilitee
- Wes Flores, Director of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, Verizon
- Richard Trapp, Managing Partner, J Baron Group, LLC
- Tommy Drummond, VP of Data Quality Product Marketing, Informatica
- Julianna DeLua, Enterprise Solutions Evangelist, Informatica
This webinar originally aired on July 13, 2010. To listen, click here.